Mulas Mansilla de Leon
the 18 km
I found a small blister on my left toe. Since the beginning of my pilgrimage, what I fear most, what are the lightbulbs. During my training, I walked every day 9 km, with my backpack, for fear of these little injuries. Finally, it is not so bad, is well apprehended pain more painful than the reality.
I regularly see the pilgrims, who walk with difficulty, with blistered feet. All are treatable and learn to care for themselves. They developed a ritual, an accurate way to heal their wounds. They become expert surgeons and nurses caring towards each other. Physical pain accompanying them, they get comfortable and talk occasionally. Although it is often in their thoughts, they still continue to walk to Santiago.
They, like me yesterday, exceeded their limits. We must respect our limits and respect them, you must know. It also it grow!
I arrive at the hostel of Leon at 11:30 when elle ouvre ses portes. C’est certes la plus grosse auberge que j’ai vue depuis que je suis parti. Il y a beaucoup de monde, les familles profitent du congé pascal pour marcher sur le sentier jusqu’à Leon afin d'y célébrer la fête de Pâques.
Je pourrais essayer de décrire la procession de Leon avec de longues phrases agrémentées d’adjectifs, mais à quoi bon ? J’ai des photos ! Prenez le temps de les regarder !
0 comments:
Post a Comment