Sometimes my mind is elsewhere and I'm missing an arrow. So I must find my way, sometimes it means to retrace my steps. This time, I find the way through that I take a photograph of this church. I am looking for my frame when the yellow arrow that points the way to Santiago to me: it is about the church, in the left corner. As the church is open and I'm tired, I decide to rest there, I go and I sit. There is not enough space on the bench for me and my backpack (I have not removed), so I have to kneel. I am aware of my situation: I'm kneeling in a church, for that matter, both to pray ... What I do!
Friday, January 20, 2006
How Much Do Highlights Cost For Males?
March 31 Logrono-Najera Prayer
Sometimes my mind is elsewhere and I'm missing an arrow. So I must find my way, sometimes it means to retrace my steps. This time, I find the way through that I take a photograph of this church. I am looking for my frame when the yellow arrow that points the way to Santiago to me: it is about the church, in the left corner. As the church is open and I'm tired, I decide to rest there, I go and I sit. There is not enough space on the bench for me and my backpack (I have not removed), so I have to kneel. I am aware of my situation: I'm kneeling in a church, for that matter, both to pray ... What I do!
Sometimes my mind is elsewhere and I'm missing an arrow. So I must find my way, sometimes it means to retrace my steps. This time, I find the way through that I take a photograph of this church. I am looking for my frame when the yellow arrow that points the way to Santiago to me: it is about the church, in the left corner. As the church is open and I'm tired, I decide to rest there, I go and I sit. There is not enough space on the bench for me and my backpack (I have not removed), so I have to kneel. I am aware of my situation: I'm kneeling in a church, for that matter, both to pray ... What I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment