Estella-Los Arcos
20 km
In the town of Estella, a monastery where there is a fountain of wine. It was built by monks who give freely of their own wine to pèlerins.Il enough to serve a drink from a faucet built in stone. I could take advantage of this windfall, but unfortunately I went through another path. Maybe que ce n’était pas pour moi, après tout, j’ai pris suffisament de vin dans ma vie !
Après quelques kilomètres de marche, je m'arrête près d'une fontaine, une autre, celle-là érigée par des musulmans où Pépé l'Espagnol et Cyros le Suisse se reposent. Cyros est un homme d'une grande culture qui parle couramment l’espagnol tandis que Pépé est un homme simple qui ne parle ni anglais ni français. C’est sans aucun doute les pèlerins les plus rapides, ils partent les premiers le matin, marchent à 5km/heure parfois 6 et arrivent à l’auberge longtemps avant les autres. J’ai remarqué that the Swiss are generally fast walkers, but not the English. Therefore, for almost the entire trip, Grandpa had difficulty following Cyros. Despite their differences, they have done all the way together.
Cyros knows the history of Spain as his pocket. That morning I had a history lesson on the eternal war between Christians and Muslims on one form or another ever since. It is interesting to note that in the name of the knowledge of the truth many people are willing to exterminate. But I think it's even more interesting see that God has given man the freedom to believe or not believe what he wanted. So if God gives us the freedom to choose, how is it that the man he has to kill to oblige his fellow men to believe in religion?
Personally, I've always been suspicious of power in all its forms. The power exercised by men is often a means to control others.
0 comments:
Post a Comment