Tuesday, January 24, 2006

An Aluminum Rod Conducts 9.5

The March 28, 2004 Estella peas

This morning it snowed. I walk like a monk in silence, not a quiet safe and gentle.

compostelle
A phrase crossed my mind: "the man who savors the nuances of a pea is it no happier than one who complained that his steak is undercooked? "

This afternoon, it rains a cold day, difficult, but I'm happy, always happy, no matter the temperature. After this long walk in the rain and snow, I savor every nuance of my glass wine. It's the best I've ever taken a house wine for $ 1.

compostelle
Pilgrims.

ago Diana, the Londoner who was born in London for real and living in London at the moment. That an opera singer than thirty-five who is funny and nice. I went have a beer with her at Estella. The night she made us some good tea. She gave us the basics of "how to make a good tea," I unfortunately forgot the most important parts, I just remember it must not boil water!

ago Jonathan and his father, Jonathan works with his father since the beginning. The journey is difficult because it rained a lot. His father is tired and managed to keep pace easily, it has a lot of blisters. I noticed that when I talk to Jonathan, it is often uncomfortable. I feel that think we see him as a son to dad (obviously, he has nothing of a son to dad). This impression is shared by the Londoner Diana. After our beer has taken Estella, we return to the hostel and we come across by chance. He tells us that the day was particularly difficult for his father and seems a little discouraged. I comforted him by telling him that I have great admiration for what he did. I told him that despite the difficulties, it is very fortunate to be able to walk with his father. Diana said she would have loved to do with his father, but it was not possible. With that, he is moved and Diana take it in the arms giving him a pat on the back and they go away supper. It was the last time I saw Jonathan, his father and Diana have all decided to make smaller steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment