Monday, January 9, 2006

Christian Slogan For Youth

April 11 Mazarife Villar. The dream

compostelle
Villar de Leon-mazarife
21 km

Today is Easter Sunday, I get up at 7 o'clock, I have lunch, I talk a bit with other pilgrims and then I go to the Cathedral Leon. The celebration of the earlier is given at noon, it's much too late for me. The next step is 35 km from here, if I want to get there before 7 o'clock, I must go now. I decided to continue my journey towards Orbego Hospital.

I walk for ten minutes when a French person with his young son asks me directions to go to the Basilica of Leo. There is a Mass at 9 o'clock, "he said. We met and then goes looking for him. Finally, we find it, but it is empty and there not a soul inside. Disappointed, we are about to leave when we heard a religious song. We follow the melody that leads us to a small chapel at the rear of the basilica, a dozen people gathered there to hear mass. We decided to join them.

After the celebration, my French friend tells me that there are three important churches where l’on peut rendre hommage aux fondateurs du chemin de Compostelle ; la première église est à San Domingo de la Calzada où l’on peut honorer Santo Domingo, moine bénédictin ingénieur de pont et constructeur de route ; la deuxième église est à San Juan de Ortoga où se trouve son disciple Juan de Ortega qui a continué son œuvre et le troisième, ici même, à la basilique où l’on peut rendre hommage au bienheureux Isidore, évêque, confesseur et docteur. Et bien voilà, c’est fait, j’ai été à ces trois endroits et j’ai rendu hommage à ces pionniers du chemin de Compostelle.

compostelle

Après 20 kilomètres de marche, je suis fatigué, il fait chaud et je n’ai pas assez d’énergie pour me rendre jusqu’à Hospital de Orbego. Je décide plutôt d’arrêter à Villar de Mazarife, un petit village où une maison rustique sert d’auberge aux pèlerins.

Tout est fermé, sauf un petit bar où les hommes du village se sont réunis pour jouer aux cartes. Il y a tellement de fumée que le brouillard s’y est installé.

Le barman m’informe que la propriétaire de l’épicerie ouvrira son commerce si je cogne à la porte. Je vais à l’épicerie du coin, je cogne timidement at the door, a nice lady in her sixties appears on the balcony: "Una momento! "She said. I buy what it takes to make me a good meal and I thank her. Wallmart is not who would do that!

I sleep in a room I share with Roberto Italian. I am a beautiful dream, in fact, it was more like a dream. Unlike a dream, the dream seems more real and appeals to our conscience. We are more aware of our ego in a dream where everything seems to be nebulous.

I dream therefore I play with my children. We are all spirits and we fly in space. We follow an old satellite drift and we have fun to pass him. I'm back as a child and that as a child and not as a father that I play with them.

I wake, I gotta check out my needs, the toilets are outside in the courtyard of the inn. I looked up, there are thousands stars. It is of great beauty! I'm on a plain which is at 1000 meters altitude, it is not only light for miles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment