Larrasoma-Pampelume
20 kilometers
When I walk, I am a free man. Sometimes I feel extraordinary things that are hard to tell. It's as if suddenly, time stopped for a few seconds for me to understand how life is greater than I am able to imagine. It is as if there were two worlds: one we can touch, understand, analyze and dies, and another, which is immaterial, that all our intelligence can not grasp and that is a gift drives us. These two worlds living together, coast to coast. For me, right now, they are as real as one another.
At dinner, I go into a bakery to buy bread and ham. A woman smiling and cheerful than fifty years ago serves me. She cut the ham into slices and separates the baguette in half to allow me to make a sandwich. When packing the order, I do not know why, I notice that his eyes are full of water. She is moved, I feel moved, I dare not ask him if it will, anyway, I can not do that, I do not speak English. I am surprised I try to understand what is happening. Perhaps I reminded him of his son? I do not know, but it affected me.
In Pamplona, I visit the cathedral and I phoned Suzie. The hostel is closed from Pamplona, I continue up the road Cizor Menor, which is located a few kilometers away.
Until now, I always slept well. Snorers do not bother me, but tonight I have business to the king of snorers. He snores so loudly that nobody can sleep in the hostel. It is absolutely impossible not to hear it though je porte mes deux bouchons dans les oreilles et que j’aie mis ma tête sous l’oreiller.
Finalement, après quelques heures, le roi arrête de ronfler. Les autres ronfleurs, du type minou qui ronronnent, s’endorment et commencent à ronfler à leur tour. Une heure passe, puis le roi recommence à ronfler et les minous se réveillent. La routine s’installe : le roi ronfle, les minous restent éveillés. Le roi arrête de ronfler, les minous s’endorment et ronflent à leur tour. Ce sera comme ça toute la nuit.
Évidemment, ceux qui ne ronflent pas ne dorment pas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment