IS WHAT I FEEL CITIZEN OF THE WORLD?
No, I do not know my background perfectly . I know I just Kuchch-a region of Gujarat state. I myself once went ilya 6 years and I must say it was an experince amazing ....!!
For the first time I felt I was in a world without pollution. It was beautiful and everything turned green. Ouff .... it was something ... I can not explain ...!! Here one sees that building. Here there were people who were farming and they eat it. Because from what happiness ..... finally doing all we want bread! I felt a kind of connection.
In fact, my father assured him that he spoke with me in my mother tongue. So I see it as a link between me and my origines.D my opinion, it is important to know the language. I think we must accept the it will change ..... ..... say it needs to modernize at the same time one can not abondonée our roots.
For me,''The identité''c'est a mixture of what I've explored so far. I think my personality is influenced by many things around me ...... people, événments, experiences etc. ....... y'en he has a lot ....!!
In this case, I identify myself as a person who has an open mind at the same time she does not want to compromise certain things to what she thinks!
Of course I am a citizen of the world. With Internet, media and globalization, the world is approaching. Today, we have the information easily. Then we exchange ideas, culture, cuisine, music, art, etc. ..... see ...... it's a way to build and learn the various qualities. That way we can know tous.LE PURPOSE-The most important ...!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment