Myself
Hi ....!!
Me, I'm MITAL (Do not ask me if this is the first or last name ...!! please ....!!) People often forget that I know the difference between the two ..... okkk .... I I'm 18 and in the first year of law at Government Law College, Churchgate.
Frankly, I knew nothing about the French language as soon as I learned as a subject in the school. I finished my Lorseque''SSC''boards (as they called in English), my teacher recommended me to the school to begin classes in the alliance.
And there ......! These days, I was very shy and I did not speak much. (I'm sure my friends do not agree with me here I'm ....!) never forget my first day of A1. oufff ......!! It was the worst! .... ..... not like I did not know downtown.
But as the days are past, I discovered that I enjoy a lot and it changed my personality completely. I loved .... no ..... but I love understanding people different, share ideas, learn new cultures, analyze problems etc. ..... Now, if I speak I do not stop.
I love meeting people, playing sports (if I have time), eat what I like, modate and listen to pop music. I hate cooking and I do not like animals. ie ...... je'aime observe cellars but not ..... I do not touch them.
So .... let me say that ..... follow my blog and feel free to comment .....:>
0 comments:
Post a Comment