weekend last trip elsewhere, we will visit with friends future parents. Except
they are no longer future, but these parents! Hop msieu wanted out. It is still in an incubator because when even a little premature, but soon he will be free to annoy his parents as he wants. I tinkered with stuff for him to leave Saturday before the coup, with what I came to hand.
they are no longer future, but these parents! Hop msieu wanted out. It is still in an incubator because when even a little premature, but soon he will be free to annoy his parents as he wants. I tinkered with stuff for him to leave Saturday before the coup, with what I came to hand.
So here, a blanket round to take with you. There are rings on the edges can be drawn on the link and AC made a bag for toys. These are remnants of cloth, except the wooden rings I did not buy anything.
And then a small body with custom fabric paint, a frog that hops tin when you go back in spring, and oil massage. But here, no photo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment